Resources, tools and articles on measurement, evaluation, systems, and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Centers for Disease Control Program Evaluation Framework Six-step framework for evaluation planning and implementation developed by CDC. Can be applied to evaluation of any program.
- Measuring Program Outcomes: A Practical Approach. (United Way of America, 1996). Contact United Way of America for more information.
- Kellogg Foundation Logic Model Development Guide Step by step guide to developing a logic model.
Theory of Change
- Theory of Change.org is a collaborative project of the Aspen Institute and ActKnowledge providing resources, tools and tips.
- 2010 User Friendly Handbook for Project Evaluation from National Science Foundation can function as a general reference on the value of evaluation and how to design and carry out an evaluation. Check out the Table of Contents and select specific topic on which you are seeking a deeper understanding.
Return on Investment Studies
- ROI Institute Provides some basic tools and resources for Return on Investment studies. More resources available per membership.