Foundation performance measurement includes alignment of strategic goals with program goals, related metrics, and monitoring the success of both funded programs and effectiveness of capacity building support provided to the grantees. Work may address review of processes and systems related to evaluation and monitoring of programs.
- Measure the goals of the foundation
- Monitor the success of the organizations that receive funds from the foundation
- Identify key goals and related metrics for programs
- Review processes and systems for monitoring and assessing results
- Develop meaningful interpretation of data to make informed decisions on continuous improvement
- Standardize data across funded sites (so the foundation can create a cross-site programmatic story of success)
- Provide capacity-building activities for the funded sites in tracking and monitoring their program(s)