Catherine has successfully worked with clients in designing systems that measure their results using user-friendly tools that are easily tailored to any business enterprise, large or small.
Broad Areas of Focus:
- Development of evaluation frameworks and goals and indicators to measure program impact.
- Development of program with key methods to measure program success.
- Conceptualizing, creating and/or realigning systems for accountability.
- Specific evaluation activities, including Return on Investment (ROI) analysis.
Delivery of service
- Working meetings to explore main issues, develop strategies and create action plans
- Presentations or Keynote addresses
- Training (face-to-face, teleseminars, webinars)
- Coaching groups or individuals on planning, implementation, and tracking & monitoring
Sample of Services
- Facilitate discussion of evaluation planning for all organization programs and services
- Board retreat to develop strategic plan and related evaluation plan and measurable outcomes
- Inventory of organizational functions/resources to assess performance measurement capacity
- 360 assessment of leadership team
- Evaluation for programs or products.
- Critique of data management system(s) to modify/develop tracking and evaluation component
- ROI study to determine benefit of service, branding, program, training, etc.
Sample of Areas
- Needs Assessment
- Alignment of Performance Measurement across Organization
- Organizational level
- Program level
- Staff/Human Capital level
- Comprehensive 5-year Evaluation Plan with tools and templates:
- Alignment with Strategic Plan
- Evaluation Questions
- Theory of Change and Logic Model
- Evaluation Framework and Plan
- Core Capacity Assessment of key functions of Organization (nonprofits/foundations)
- Return on Investment (ROI) concepts, design and implementation